Introducing our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-inspired Michelangelo Mousepad, a fusion of pop culture and Japanese artistry! Immerse yourself in the world of fan art with this unique tribute to Michelangelo, one of your favorite heroes in a half shell. Our mousepad combines the dynamic energy of the TMNT universe with the elegance of Japanese art, making it the perfect blend of style and nostalgia. With a non-slip rubber backing and stitched edging for durability, this mousepad ensures precise control while adding a touch of turtle power to your workspace. Bring Leonardo brilliance to your desk today!
Premium Quality - Your design is important to you, so your design is important to us. Extreme definition. Vibrant colours. By using up-to-date tech, your pad comes out better than you expect every single time.
Agile Performance - Our pads provide a smooth, glide surface giving the most optimal conditions for a competitive edge. Tracking simplified.
Quality Meets Durability - We use high quality fabric on our reinforced stitched edging. Rest assured, that smooth feel against your arms is built to last.
Non-toxic, flexible yet firm rubber base. Maximum Grip. Simple.
- Free shipping on UK Mainland, EU & USA orders.
- Orders can take up to 7 working days to be dispatched depending on the items purchased.
- International shipping prices vary by country, prices are shown during checkout.
- If we do not currently offer shipping to your country, please contact us via email or our contact form.
- Our products are shipped from the UK. iDGAMING is not responsible for any incurred customs fee's for international orders.
- Please allow a week for your order to be delivered once dispatch notification received for UK orders. Allow 2 weeks for International orders.
- As they are made to order, all mousepad orders can only be cancelled before production has begun. This usually begins within the next 2 working days so please let us know as soon as possible.
- For other products, orders can be cancelled anytime before dispatch with no incurred fee's.